Wednesday, December 21, 2005

fuzzy-wuzzy

Well, if Santino does win the whole thing, maybe PeTA will get up his ass.
I'm begining to warm up to Santino. I'm a little ashamed to say that it has something to do with my conclusion that he's probably not going to win the whole thing. That is, if he was validated by unquestioned success, I would be pissed. Every time he gets second place and his ego takes a blow, I feel a little more sympathy for him. I will be sad if/when he goes. But who knows? Anything can happen. I kind of like that about the show- for instance, I have no clue who's going tonight. It all depends on the challenge de la week. Last year in the team challenge, Vanessa got the out for allegedly dragging the team down as far as time. In that vein, it may be Daniel Franco, Emmett or Marla.
Stop by tonight for one of those real, meaty updates.

No comments: